Saturday, October 12, 2013

It's time to... [Revitalize]

Lately I've been slacking on a lot of things. My dishes are piling up to an absurd height and clutter abounds. Granted these past few weeks I've gotten more hours at work, which is great because I need the money, but not so great when it comes to my being productive outside of work. I definitely need to work on my time management skills and even more so on being more proactive overall, because let's be honest.... I'm just flat out lazy. I'd prefer to sit and watch countless episodes of Supernatural on Netflix than to get up and start scrubbing the near-living grime off my dishes. 

So what's the plan, Stan? The plan is to get my junk together, hold myself accountable, and not give up this time. I'm going to start cleaning the dishes before they come alive, putting away my clutter before it buries myself and my cat alive, and try to keep up with it all as I go so I'm not stuck spending an entire day catching up. In addition to being cleaner, I also really want to strive towards living healthier: cutting down on soda, drinking more water, actually using my yoga mat that's sitting in the corner, and perhaps eating a little healthier. 

On that note, I'm off to do some dishes! Wish me luck, guys, I'm going to need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment